Thin Air Labs is an ecosystem studio that supports many early-stage ventures and critical partners, with the goal of helping founders build what’s next.
We are looking for an experienced Intermediate Software Developer to join our team and help us solve some of the most complex technical challenges our startup partners face. This role will see you working with a variety of clients and technologies, which will help you gain experience and exposure to different industries and domains. You will be able to learn new skills and technologies, and work on exciting projects that challenge you and help you grow as a developer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a client partner, helping founders and startups achieve what they believe is possible for their products.
- Providing technical leadership by defining solution architecture, test plans, and coding best practices.
- Helping to level up our engineering practices so that we deliver effectively for our clients.
- Mentoring and supporting other developers on the team in their growth journey.
- Writing robust, well-tested code as we create impactful software.
What we look for:
- Full-stack web development.
- Cloud Infrastructure, such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of core programming principles, including design.
- Keen attention to detail.
As an Intermediate Developer we are also looking for:
- Ability to critically think at a high level.
- Values alignment in putting people first.
- Ability to work well with a team as well as on your own.
- Excellent time management.
What we offer:
- Meaningful problems to solve with exciting startups.
- Flexibility in how and when you work, including fully remote setups.
- A commitment to supporting a healthy work/life balance for all team members.
- A collaborative environment that’s focused on the growth of our people.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities to grow with the organization.
Equal opportunity employer
At Thin Air Labs, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.